Auburn and brown lace front wig: Sima
Brown lace front wig
We love how amazingly natural this brown and auburn mix, invisible parting lace front wig is. She is made from premium synthetic fibers, so you know that you will be getting the very best in synthetic hair. This lace front wig is also hand-tied and features an invisible wide-angle lace patch that provides a natural-looking style and a gorgeous bounce.
Quality Synthetic Fibre
In our lace front and lace parted wigs, individual strands of hair are hand-knotted onto very fine lace to create a completely natural looking parting. Our lace front wigs are quick and easy to apply and the partings can be changed for an effortlessly natural look.
- Type: Lace front wig
- Colour: Brown & auburn #OM203
How To Apply
1. Using hairgrips, make a small bun at the lower part of your head and place your wig cap on. Glue down any fly away hair around your hairline with gel.
2. Adjust the clips to fit your head. Place her on and secure her tightly. Make sure she is exactly on your natural hairline and clip the hair off the lace.
3. With scissors, trim the lace around your natural hairline (not too close, not too far away). You can cut in zig-zags to make it more easily to blend.
4. Hairspray the hair to stick it to your face. You can blend the lace into your skin with a bit of makeup. Brush gently to look totally glam! (and accessorise if you want)
Dispatch and Delivery Times
Postage charges are determined by what you buy and where you live and are clearly shown to you in when you go to checkout, before you make your purchase.