Dispatch and Delivery
We can offer a very efficient service, with orders being dispatched within 24 hours of payment (apart from days where the postal service isn't running, such as Sundays and bank holidays).
Here are a list of our delivery options and their delivery time information:
- For customers in England, Wales and Southern Scotland, you can have your order sent by Fed-Ex Next Day Delivery, which guarantees a next working day delivery (Week-days only; orders placed Friday-Sunday will be dispatched on Monday for Tuesday delivery). It needs to be signed for on delivery and if you are not in, they will attempt to leave it with one of your neighbours and then leave a card with you to tell you.
- Collect+ post which takes 3-5 working days to arrive after postage. It is tracked at each step of the way, so you can be fairly sure when it is going to arrive. It is posted through your letterbox - a signature is not needed.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 service (not signed for) post which usually arrives within 24 hours of dispatch (within working days), but it's not a guaranteed service and can sometimes take longer. It is not signed for on delivery, so it can be simply posted by the postman, and it is tracked from the point it is collected by the postman to the delivery so you can view its progress online and can see whether it's been delivered.
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 service is the same as the Royal Mail Tracked 24 service, except it usually arrives within 48 hours.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery weekday delivery service guarantees a next working day delivery (Week-days only; orders placed Friday-Sunday will be dispatched on Monday for Tuesday delivery).
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (Saturday) guarantees a Saturday day delivery only.
Please note that with all of the next day delivery services we use, we can only guarantee that they arrive the day immediately after you make your purchase if you make it before mid-day.
Orders purchased after mid-day will usually be dispatched the day
following the purchase and so, will arrive the day after that. If you
are buying an item after mid-day and really need it to arrive the day
afterwards, please contact us to let us know that you need it dispatched on the same day and to check that we still have time to do that for you. Thank you.
- The delivery times for Royal Mail International Signed For and Royal Mail Standard Airmail quoted by Royal
- Delivery to Western Europe: three working days
after the day of postage.
- Delivery to Eastern Europe: four working days
after the day of postage.
- Worldwide delivery: five working days after the
day of postage.
However, although Royal Mail's Airmail is pretty
reliable, the actual postage time, quite frequently are a few days longer than this. Occasionally, if a package gets held up in customs, it can be quite bit longer. Standard Airmail is not tracked.
2. Customers in North America can also choose Fed-Ex Express Delivery. It is a tracked service which guarantees a 2 day delivery.
If you need your item super-quick and/or guaranteed to arrive by a particular
date and we don't currently offer a quick enough service on the website, we can organise an overseas courier service. You would need to contact us by mail or phone to receive a quote for this.